Labor and Employment Law: Text and Cases / Edition 13 by David Twomey EBOOK PDF Instant Download
Table of Contents
1. Overview; Early Doctrines; Current Applications.
2. Congress, Administrative Agencies, and the Courts.
3. Railway and Airline Labor Relations Law.
4. The National Labor Relations Act.
5. Employer and Unfair Labor Practices.
6. Regulation of Union Activities.
7. Legality of Strikes.
8. Dispute Settlement Law.
9. Regulating Internal Union Conduct: ERISA: RICO.
10. Public Employment and Labor Law.
11. Occupational Safety and Health Law.
12. Discrimination Laws: Protected Classes under Title VII and the Constitution.
13. Procedures and Remedies.
14. Pay Equity; Age Discrimination.
15. Disability Discrimination Laws – Workers Compensation, SSDI, and the ADA – Medical and Military Leaves.
16. Employment Relationships: Contractual and Tort Theories.
17. Employee Privacy Topics.
18. Wage and Hour Laws – Closings and Unemployment – Foreign Workers.