Financial Accounting Information: The Alternative to Debits and Credits / Edition 8 by Gary A. Porter EBOOK PDF Instant Download
Table of Contents
1. Accounting as a Form of Communication.
2. Financial Statements and the Annual Report.
3. Processing Accounting Information.
4. Income Measurement and Accrual Accounting.
5. Inventories and Cost of Goods Sold.
6. Cash and Internal Control.
7. Receivables and Investments.
8. Operating Assets: Property, Plant, and Equipment, and Intangibles.
9. Current Liabilities, Contingencies, and the Time Value of Money.
10. Long-Term Liabilities.
11. Stockholders’ Equity.
12. The Statement of Cash Flows.
13. Financial Statement Analysis.
Appendix A: International Financial Reporting Standards.
Appendix B: Excerpts from Chipotle’s Form 10-K.
Appendix C: Excerpts from Panera Bread’s Form
10-K. Glossary. Index.