Business: Its Legal, Ethical, and Global Environment
11th Edition by Marianne M. Jennings EBOOK PDF Instant Download
Table of Contents
Part I: BUSINESS: ITS LEGAL, ETHICAL, AND JUDICIAL ENVIRONMENT.
1. Introduction to Law.
2. Business Ethics and Social Responsibility.
3. The Judicial System.
4. Managing Disputes: Alternative Dispute Resolution and Litigation Strategies.
Part II: BUSINESS: ITS REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT.
5. Business and the Constitution.
6. Administrative Law.
7. International Law.
8. Business Crime.
9. Business Torts.
10. Environmental Regulation and Sustainability.
Part III: BUSINESS: SALES, CONTRACTS, AND COMPETITION.
11. Contracts and Sales: Introduction, Formation, and Consumer Protection.
12. Contracts and Sales: Performance, Remedies, and Collection.
13. Business Marketing and Products: Ads and Product Safety.
14. Business Competition: Antitrust Law.
15. Business and Intellectual Property Law.
Part IV: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND GOVERNANCE.
16. Management of Employee Conduct: Agency Law.
17. Governance and Structure: Forms of Doing Business.
18. Governance and Regulation: Securities Law.
19. Management of Employee Welfare.
20. Management: Employment Discrimination.
Appendix A: The United States Constitution.
Appendix B: The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (Excerpts).
Appendix C: The Uniform Commercial Code (Excerpts).
Appendix D: Dodd-Frank (Wall Street Reform and Consumer Financial Protection Act) (Excerpts).
Appendix E: The Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (Excerpts).
Appendix F: Sarbanes-Oxley Key Provisions.
Appendix G: The Copyright Act (as Amended) (Excerpts).
Appendix H: Title VII and the Civil Rights Act (Employment Provisions) (Excerpts).
Appendix I: The Americans with Disabilities Act (Excerpts).