The Legal Environment of Business 13th Edition by Roger E. Meiners EBOOK PDF Instant Download
Table of Contents
Part I: ELEMENTS OF LAW AND THE JUDICIAL PROCESS.
1. Today’s Business Environment: Law and Ethics.
2. The Court Systems.
3. Trials and Resolving Disputes.
4. The Constitution: Focus on Application to Business.
5. Criminal Law and Business.
Part II: ELEMENTS OF TRADITIONAL BUSINESS LAW.
6. Elements of Torts.
7. Business Torts and Product Liability.
8. Real and Personal Property.
9. Intellectual Property.
11. Domestic and International Sales.
12. Business Organizations.
13. Negotiable Instruments, Credit, and Bankruptcy.
Part III: THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP.
14. Agency and the Employment Relationship.
15. Employment and Labor Regulations.
16. Employment Discrimination.
Part IV: THE REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
17. The Regulatory Process.
18. Securities Regulation.
19. Consumer Protection.
20. Antitrust Law.
21. Environmental Law.
22. The International Legal Environment of Business.
Appendix A: Legal Research and the Internet.
Appendix B: Case Analysis and Legal Sources.
Appendix C: The Constitution of the United States of America.
Appendix D: The Uniform Commercial Code (Excerpts).
Appendix E: National Labor Relations Act (Excerpts).
Appendix F: Title VII of Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Excerpts).
Appendix G: Americans with Disabilities Act Excerpts).
Appendix H: The Antitrust Statutes (Excerpts).
Appendix I: Securities Statutes (Excerpts).