Systems Analysis and Design in a Changing World 7th Edition by John W. Satzinger (Author), Robert B. Jackson (Author), Stephen D. Burd (Author) EBOOK PDF Instant Download
Table of Content
1. From Beginning to End: An Overview of Systems Analysis and Design.
2. Investigating System Requirements.
3. Identifying Use Cases.
4. Domain Modeling.
5. Use Case Modeling.
6. Foundations for Systems Design.
7. Defining the System Architecture.
8. Designing the User Interface.
9. Designing the Database.
10. Approaches to Systems Development.
11. Project Planning and Project Management.
12. Object-Oriented Design: Principles.
13. Object-Oriented Design: Use Case Realization.
14. Deploying the New System. Online Chapters to Supplement Textbook:
A. The Role of the Systems Analyst.
B. The Traditional Approach to Requirements.
C. Project Management Techniques.