Statistics for Management and Economics by Gerald Keller EBOOK PDF Instant Download
Table of Contents
1. What is Statistics?
2. Graphical Descriptive Techniques I.
3. Graphical Descriptive Techniques II.
4. Numerical Descriptive Techniques.
5. Data Collection and Sampling.
7. Random Variables and Discrete Probability Distributions.
8. Continuous Probability Distributions.
9. Sampling Distributions.
10. Introduction to Estimation.
11. Introduction to Hypothesis Testing.
12. Inference about a Population.
13. Inference about Comparing Two Populations.
14. Analysis of Variance.
15. Chi-Squared Tests.
16. Simple Linear Regression and Correlation.
17. Multiple Regression.
Appendix A: Data File Sample Statistics.
Appendix B: Tables.
Appendix C: Answers to Selected Even-Numbered Exercises.
What is an eTextbook?
An eTextbook is a digital, downloadable version of a physical textbook in PDF format.
What devices can I read an eTextbook on?
An eTextbook can be read on dedicated e-reader devices, but also on any computer device that features a controllable viewing screen, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Can I read my eTextbook on more than one computer?
Yes, you can read your eTextbook on an unlimited amount of computers and devices.
Do I need to be connected to the Internet to read my eTextbook?
No. Once you’ve downloaded your eTextbook it is accessible to you anytime.
How long will it I have to wait to receive my eTextbook?
When you buy your eTextbook from us, payments will be processed immediately and you will instantly be sent what you pay for via digital download, No waiting!