Price Theory and Applications (Upper Level Economics Titles) 9th Edition
by Steven Landsburg (Author) EBOOK PDF Instant Download
Table of Contents
1. Supply, Demand, and Equilibrium.
2. Prices, Costs, and the Gains from Trade.
3. The Behavior of Consumers.
Appendix: Cardinal Utility.
4. Consumers in the Marketplace.
5. The Behavior of Firms.
6. Production and Costs.
8. Welfare Economics and the Gains from Trade.
Appendix: Normative Criteria.
9. Knowledge and Information.
11. Market Power, Collusion, and Oligopoly.
12. The Theory of Games.
13. External Costs and Benefits.
14. Common Property and Public Goods.
15. The Demand for Factors of Production.
16. The Market for Labor.
17. Allocating Goods over Time.
18. Risk and Uncertainty.
19. What Is Economics?
Appendix A: Calculus Supplement.
Appendix B: Answers to Exercises.
Appendix C: Answers to Problem Sets.
What is an eTextbook?
An eTextbook is a digital, downloadable version of a physical textbook in PDF format.
What devices can I read an eTextbook on?
An eTextbook can be read on dedicated e-reader devices, but also on any computer device that features a controllable viewing screen, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Can I read my eTextbook on more than one computer?
Yes, you can read your eTextbook on an unlimited amount of computers and devices.
Do I need to be connected to the Internet to read my eTextbook?
No. Once you’ve downloaded your eTextbook it is accessible to you anytime.
How long will it I have to wait to receive my eTextbook?
When you buy your eTextbook from us, payments will be processed immediately and you will instantly be sent what you pay for via digital download, No waiting!