Motivation: Theory, Research, and Application / Edition 6 by Herbert L. Petri EBOOK PDF Instant Download
Table of Contents
1. Conceptualizing and Measuring Motivation.
2. Genetic Contributions to Motivated Behavior.
3. Physiological Mechanisms of Arousal.
4. Physiological Mechanisms of Regulation.
5. Learned Motives: Classical, Instrumental, and Observational Learning.
6. Incentive Motivation. 7. Hedonism and Sensory Stimulation.
8. Cognitive Motivation: Expectancy-Value Approaches.
9. Cognitive Motivation: Social Motivation and Consistency.
10. Cognitive Motivation: Attribution Approaches.
11. Cognitive Motivation: Competence and Control.
12. The Emotions as Motivators.