Marketing Management 14th Edition by Philip T. Kotler EBOOK PDF Instant Download
Table of Contents
1. Defining Marketing for the 21st Century.
2. Adapting Marketing to the New Economy.
3. Building Customer Satisfaction, Value, and Retention.
4. Winning Markets through Market-Oriented Strategic Planning.
5. Gathering Information and Measuring Market Demand.
6. Scanning the Marketing Environment.
7. Analyzing Consumer Markets and Buyer Behavior.
8. Analyzing Business Markets and Business Buying Behavior.
9. Dealing with the Competition.
10. Identifying Market Segments and Selecting Target Markets.
11. Positioning and Differentiating the Market Offering through the Product Life Cycle.
12. Developing New Market Offerings.
13. Designing Global Market Offerings.
14. Setting the Product and Branding Strategy.
15. Designing and Managing Services.
16. Developing Price Strategies and Programs.
17. Designing and Managing Value Networks and Marketing Channels.
18. Managing Retailing, Wholesaling, and Market Logistics.
19. Managing Integrated Marketing Communications.
20. Managing Advertising, Sales Promotion, Public Relations, and Direct Marketing.
21. Managing the Sales Force.
22. Managing the Total Marketing Effort.