Leadership: Theory, Application, & Skill Development 6th Edition
by Robert N. Lussier (Author), Christopher F. Achua (Author) EBOOK PDF Instant Download
Table of Content
Part I: INDIVIDUALS AS LEADERS.
1. Who Is a Leader and What Skills Do Leaders Need?
2. Leadership Traits and Ethics.
3. Leadership Behavior and Motivation.
4. Contingency Leadership Theories.
5. Influencing: Power, Politics, Networking, and Negotiation.
Part II: TEAM LEADERSHIP.
6. Communication, Coaching, and Conflict Skills.
7. Leader-Member Exchange and Followership.
8. Team Leadership and Self-Managed Teams.
Part III: ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP.
9. Charismatic and Transformational Leadership.
10. Leadership of Culture, Ethics, and Diversity.
11. Strategic Leadership and Change Management.
12. Crisis Leadership and the Learning Organization.
Appendix: Leadership and Spirituality in the Workplace.