Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation 8th Edition
by James M. Wahlen (Author), Stephen P. Baginski (Author), Mark Bradshaw (Author) EBOOK PDF Instant Download
Table of Content
1. Overview of Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis, and Valuation.
2. Asset and Liability Valuation and Income Recognition.
3. Income Flows versus Cash Flows: Understanding the Statement of Cash Flows.
4. Profitability Analysis.
5. Risk Analysis.
6. Financing Activities.
7. Investing Activities.
8. Operating Activities.
9. Accounting Quality.
10. Forecasting Financial Statements.
11. Risk-Adjusted Expected Rates of Return and the Dividends Valuation Approach.
12. Valuation: Cash-Flow Based Approaches.
13. Valuation: Earnings-Based Approaches.
14. Valuation: Market-Based Approaches.
Appendix A: Financial Statements and Notes for PepsiCo, Inc. and Subsidiaries.
Appendix B (online): Management’s Discussion and Analysis for PepsiCo, Inc. and Subsidiaries.
Appendix C (online): Financial Statement Analysis Package (FSAP).
Appendix D (online): Financial Statement Ratios: Descriptive Statistics by Industry and by Year.